maandag 27 juni 2016

De bonte kraai







Corvus Cornix : Bonte kraai / Hooded crow

Watercolor pencils in my sketchbook
29,07 / 42 cm











Kanttekening

A special memory of Budapest...

The building in the background is a part of the St. Stephanus basilic drawn from the
Budapesti Történeti Múzeum where I had to do my utmost to catch this hooded crow on my paper.
It was an attraction itself for the tourists there, watching how this crow made a fool out of me by flying from here to there, with me following him.
But at the end he settled down on the wall, posing for the time needed to do my thing, offering me the nicest view in the background I could imagine ... 



Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

Dank je om me hier een teken van je bezoek na te laten.
Thanks for leaving some sign of your presence here.